Thursday, April 8, 2010

subsidiary


I am filled with a high degree of enthusiasm on work,positive, strong sense of responsibility,and teamwork spirit, strong ability in learning,communication and wedding dresses 2010 emotional-control.Self-discipline, adhere to and abide by professional ethics are also my advantage.In addition,in the analysis, coordination, problem-solving,I am comprehensive and systematically.Besides that, I think my time management capacity can make me more excellent.
Shanghai Stellar Advertising Co., Ltd is subsidiary to discount wedding prom dresses Stellar Mega Media Group, having a branch company in ralph lauren polo shirts Beijing. Although our company is young, we persuit quality more than quantitiy. Our agent case are now involved in auto, real estate, Fast-moving consumer goods, and cosmetics industries. E.g. Real estate agent case – Changzhou cheap nike shoes Huaguang Real EstateCosmetics agent case – Tjoy -Tjoy for man,bsocean. In charge of project planning,submit & display the programme to customers,maintaining the customer wedding dresses 2nd relationships, progress developing & tracking,coordination between the various departments to make the operation of multi-project efficiency. With my mature skills on programme online shoes store submitting, I bring the company with projects successfully, and I was also working effective in maintaining the customer relationship and coordination between the various departments.2+ year service bidding manager experience. Responsible for service sale and bidding management and service quotation. Key member of tens of company level projects, such as, Tele2 Wireless, Tele2 Fix network, VOX wireless, BT WiMAX, O2 Wireless, TMUK Wireless, BT Optical, etc. The team leader of UK service bidding team. Familiar with Wireless network, Optical Network, Datacom Network and Fix Network.
followme
fly away
my code
http://deluxethemes.com/support
http://www.handicap.fr/forum
http://www.inadi.gov.ar/inadiforos