Monday, July 12, 2010

Career Objective

I've just finish my Master programme with distinction degree in marketing and financial service in the University of Exeter in UK. Over the past two summers I have completed internships with bank of china and financial department in Chinese oriental food corporation. My experiences have provided meed hardy clothes
with a detailed knowledge of financial institutions and financial department have enhanced my interest in pursuing a finance and investment career. Moreover, I am a candidate of CFA and level 1passed!nfl football jerseys
Career Objective:
i would like to work in finance department, however, i also can work in other department, i would like to learn new things. anyway, i want to be a top manager after several years working, I'll try my best to devote all my energy on working!
I'm a easy-going and kind girl with Economic bechlor degree, after almost 2year's work experience i find myself can do job with high responsability nike tn
and well self-management. I can mantain balance between work and personal life, I'll try the best to improve myself and persuit better life for my restless goal.ed hardy
Career Objective:
ed hardy shirts
I need a job with more chances to communicate with people and patience, English as work language will be good, i only get the salary depending on my work.
out of your control
Beauty is Meaningless
a world in a grain of sand